We were introduced to Shaklee on one of Oprah’s Earth day shows. We were so impressed with the natural, green cleaning products that we had to try them. We were shocked to learn what toxic chemicals were in our cleaning products, laundry soaps and even our personal care products like hairspray,shampoo, body lotion and make up.
Our youngest son was not even two years old when he was placed on a breathing treatments for asthma. We were confident that once ALL those toxins were removed from our home that not only would Tanner feel better, our entire family would. And we were right.
No more breathing treatments and we are excited to admit that cleaning the house is fun. No more headaches and dizziness with bleachy and toxic smells afterwards. Instead we get the wonderful smell of “clean and fresh”. It is wonderful.
Thank you Shaklee!